Monday, August 12, 2013

The Lexical Simplification List

Whilst putting together my Literature review, I decided it might be valuable if the references I was collecting were visible to other people who are interested in lexical simplification.  To that end, I  have put together a list of all the references I know of which pertain in some way to lexical simplification.  I have tried to not overload this load, so have only included those papers which seem to be explicitly working in lexical simplification, rather than those who mention it in passing.  The list is probably incomplete in it's current incarnation, so if you see any papers you think are missing, please do drop me an email and I'll be happy to add them.  To find the list you can follow the tab at the top, or click here.

Further to this, I thought it might be nice to collect together some of the resources I have found helpful on one page.  This means that I have split the resources sections into 'my resources' and 'external resources'.  In the external resources section I have put in some links to useful resources which I have used, but have had no hand in creating.

My idea and hope with this is that somebody wishing to start out in lexical simplification will be able to read through these two lists and find a good bed of research, and a good bed of resources to begin.  I also hope that other more established lexical simplification researchers will find the content interesting and their research will benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment